Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
SW: Operations

Terror from Behind

Since we are diversifying at least least for this weekend I thought I would post the strategies for the bosses for TFB. Please read them if you plan on going on the operation (Melgorm). Let's get some Dread Guard gear.http://dulfy.net/2012/09/26...
Small Rashadiin 4y
Rashadiin1185Small Rashadiin 4y

SWTOR ops tactics

Even tho I am not an officer after discusion with Thango tonight i decieded to make a post.Bonetrasher - on this boss so far i was healing and last time i was mellee dpsing. For me that fight looks simple as long as no more then 1 person is taking...
Member avatar small Muffin 5y
Muffin4152Member avatar small Thangozerd 5y

More OPS ?

Hello allI was thinking about something yeah i know but hear me out :)I know that many of you guys play a lot of PVP and spend many hours on it but would it be possible to have one more OPS day ? We are doing so great right now that I think it wou...
Member avatar small Eddie 5y
Eddie331Small Elen 5y

The Raiding Round-Up

LotD has been a raiding community for a long time, and SWTOR will be no exception for us.Let's start getting a handle on what roles we have filled, and what we may be missing for SWTOR's raids.Please add your character's name, advanced class, and ...
Small Elen 5y
Elen15192Member avatar small Eddie 5y

Tips for Karagga's Palace

#1 When clearing the beasts/beast tamers before the 3rd boss, either CC or keep interrupting the beast tamers. They will channel a nasty stun/DoT on a person (think Mercenaries in Kaon Under Siege). Also, kill the beasts first, then the tamers.#...
Small Elen 5y
Elen117Small Elen 5y
Page 1